By joining the mentorship program, you’ll be able to:
- Participate in our private Slack team to get help when you’re stuck
- Get instant access to screencast tutorials in our private Wistia group There are currently two screencast series on the following topics on: How to convert your existing project to Clean Swift (over 3.5 hours) and How to add unit tests to your existing project (over 1.5 hours and expanding)
- Learn how to use Core Data, NSFetchedResultsController, and A/B testing techniques with advanced workers from sample apps I do for members
- Structure your apps using container view controllers
- Persist data by building an encapsulated layer using Core Data and convert between managed objects and entity models
- Extract your networking code to dedicated workers and establish a CRUD API so that changes in JSON structures do not break your app or tests
- Evolve your unit testing skills to apply effectively to your apps
- Access to time saving expert advice and answers to your questions
- Share your successes and struggles to gain new perspectives
- Learn real world software engineering skills to level up your career
- Get project specific help using screen sharing and pair programming
- Monthly roundups to summarize important takeaways so you don’t miss a beat
- Code review to post your own code to receive constructive feedback
- Post your projects and availability in the marketplace channel
No contracts or long-term commitment. Cancel anytime.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.