Not asking for permission and learning to say no in a corporate setting may seem counterintuitive to long-term career growth (and it is, I’m not going to lie), but Cleared for Takeoff explains how to do it in a smooth and diplomatic manner which keeps everyone happy.
Each of the 12 chapters in this e-book provide tried-and-tested strategies for pushing back at work so that you can travel more:
- How bad do you want it?
- Stop trying to be a superstar at the office!
- The art of pushing back at work
- Create opportunities
- Converting your desk job into a travel job
- The best travel jobs
- Warning - business travel sucks
- 3 more big sacrifices you can make to travel more
- Keep your trips short and focused
- Be productive while traveling
- Keep looking at the big picture
Upon completion of this book, you'll be thinking about the relationship between work and personal travel in a completely different way.