If you've thought about podcasting, but you just aren't sure, I can help.
I've been podcasting since 2006, I've seen the practice change, alter, adjust, and grow up. That kind of lifespan and perspective you can only get from a few places.
This is one of them.
Whether I'm teaching writing, knitting, or podcasting, one of my superpowers is listening to you and understanding where you are now and where you want to get to.
You can schedule a free** 15-minute 'check-in' call (click here) - in case you're just not sure we'll be a perfect fit. I understand that. Why would you want to stall any longer? You have important things to say to the world. But, if you know this is what you want, then chose from the options below and let's get to it!
What you get with Act One:
- 1 hr± on phone, Skype, or Google Hangout;
- A customized pdf of things discussed including links to equipment/software/sites discussed and recommended;
- A 15-minute follow-up call (±2 weeks later) to answer any questions that emerged as you implemented your plans.
- All that for $97!
What you get with all Three Acts:
- Three 1 hr± coaching sessions on phone, Skype, or Google Hangout;
- A customized pdf of things discussed including links to equipment/software/sites discussed and recommended for each session;
- Three sessions could cover (but aren't limited to): how to start—what's it all about—zeroing in on what you most want to talk about & and how to craft that into your perfect podcast | how to start—the creative side of starting—how and how often do you plan and record, what kind of format is best for your show, what makes your show special and important, how to start—the tech basics—why are there so many different mics, what's a podcast host & do I need one?
- Three Sessions, just $290 (and take10% off if you have the CraftLit Facebook group coupon code)
- Add Vocal Coaching: +3 sessions over 6 weeks (+190). You can read more about this offer on my website.
- 1-hour Individualized Sessions: Pretty sure you only need answers to specific questions or help troubleshooting that One Last Thing? This is for you. Let me know in advance what you need and I'll be sure to get it to you in a 1-hour session.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you so much! Check your email for your next steps! If anything goes wonky, contact me at Heather@CraftLit.com