Are you wanting to learn how to code or are you currently learning but having trouble making progress because you feel overwhelmed by the amount of text used to describe concepts? If so then you then you are in luck! This guide helps you learn fundamental programming concepts without using technical lingo to confuse you AND teaches you how to shift your mindset for early success on your coding journey.
As someone who comes from a non-technical background, when I first started coding I too was overwhelmed and bombarded with thousands lines of text. Because of this, I started to have anxiety and I had no clue where to start learning or what I should be learning in the beginning. Fast forward 2 years later and I have published 2 apps to the Apple App Store with plans to release even more. Even though when I first began learning how to code I spent HUNDREDS of hours trying to understand what some basic concepts meant and how they worked. This guide is loaded with all the information I dreamt I had when I first decided I wanted to build mobile apps for a living.
There are tons of great beginner-friendly resources out there but a good percentage of them expect you to have some type of programming or computer science knowledge to get started, this one doesn't.
The guide emphasizes the usage of visuals, analogies, and diagrams to explain some of the most fundamental concepts in programming while also providing insight on how you should alter your mindset to better prepare yourself mentally on your journey to learning how to code!
- Details what programming is all about and the many directions you can decide to go with it
- Contains a variety of images & analogies that explain concepts using real-world examples
- Covers the most common & fundamental programming concepts every new and experienced coder should be familiar with
- Explains programming concepts using examples that are simple to comprehend and easy to consume
- Uses layman's terms to describe concepts so you don't have to worry about spending unnecessary hours frustrated or overwhelmed by tons of technical jargon
- Contains the five most important non-technical traits every programmer should have
- Tips & advice on how to best approach programming from a mental standpoint
- Demystifies some of the most common myths about coding/programming (no you don't have to have a CS degree to get become a professional software dev!)
- And much more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.