Everything in the environment (pictured above) is built off of one singular blueprint tile. All arcade cabinets, walls, props, lighting, and miscellaneous objects are spawned and placed based on a random seed dictated in the blueprint class. All of the spawn values are stored in a struct which allows local manipulations to any generated asset. I ended up including two variants of my tile blueprints, one that propagates during runtime, and one that propagates during construction.
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, blueprints, and vfx created in Unreal Engine. Each asset was created with realistic quality visuals, aesthetic, and budget in mind.
☆☆☆ Includes ☆☆☆
- Construction script and Runtime procedurally generating tile.
- Modular design for super easy use and combination with other assets.
- More than 75+ individual mesh assets.
- Materials and Textures for all pictured props and assets.
- Procedurally placed signs, stickers, particle effects, and graffiti decals!
- Cinematic Post Processing and setup.
☆☆☆ Technical Details ☆☆☆
- Textures in PNG or TGA format
- Most textures created at 2048 pixel resolution or above
- All structural assets snap to and are aligned to UE4 grid
- Created and tested using Unreal Version 4.16
More images available at http://collinharris.com
Thank you so much for checking out my Gumroad. I am currently a student, and every purchase goes toward offsetting my steadily mounting student debt, and my insatiable coffee addiction. If you like what you saw, feel free to check out my site (and give me a job pls). If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Twitter @grossbloy
Thank you (◕‿◕)♡ !