The main purpose of Control Flow and Decision-Making in Excel VBA is to help you:
- Specify a procedure's control flow; and
- Create procedures that make decisions.
As you learn in Control Flow and Decision-Making in Excel VBA, the ability to do the above:
- Allows you to create even more powerful/flexible procedures; and
- Explains a substantial part of VBA's power.
Control Flow and Decision-Making in Excel VBA:
- Is part of my VBA Fundamentals Book Series; and
- Assumes you know about the topics covered in: (i) My previous Book Series, particularly in the Excel Macros for Beginners Book Series; and (ii) The previous Books in the VBA Fundamentals Book Series.
Control Flow and Decision-Making in Excel VBA is divided into six Chapters.
- Chapter 1 is an introduction to the concept of control flow in VBA.
- In Chapter 2, you learn to work with: (i) Labels; and (ii) The GoTo statement.
- In Chapter 3, you learn to work with: (i) Logical expressions; and (ii) Conditional tests.
- In Chapter 4, you learn to work with: (i) The If… Then… Else statement; and (ii) The IIf VBA built-in function.
- Chapter 5 contains examples to help you understand/practice how to work with the If… Then… Else statement.
- In Chapter 6, you learn to work with the Select Case statement.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.