WATCH THE PROMO VIDEO HERE
We’ve consolidated years of styling and photography experience into one single class that will help you transform you how you present your brand and work to your audience. If you’re looking to substantially grow your business and amplify your content, then our Cool Photo School is just for you!
Though there are many photography and styling classes available, ours is unique because we cut out all of the extra fluff and give you exactly what you need to know to recreate the look of the photos we share on our award winning blog, Sugar & Cloth.
We’ll teach you everything we know from what gear we use and how to use it, my favorite styling tips and insider tricks, how to setup a full tethered shoot, and how to edit your photos for a clean, bright look in a simple, easy to learn manner.
What you'll receive in the class:
- 60 Minutes of high-definition video instruction
- A downloadable PDF e-booklet with full, detailed instructions for each step
- Bonus visual examples with specified camera settings of how to recreate popular images from the blog
- Our never-before-shared formula for editing our photos
- Digital links and lists to all of our favorite gear, supplies, and styling products
- Exclusive bonus blooper reel footage only available to class students
- An invite to become an affiliate partner to earn 40% commission of every sale you drive to #coolphotoschool
Make your money back, too!Worried about the monetary investment? With our exclusive affiliate program offer, when you purchase the class you can then qualify to be a part of our #coolphotoschool affiliate team to earn 40% commission on every new sale you drive to Cool Photo School with your custom link.
There are no refunds, transfers, or exchanges of Cool Photo School under any circumstances once purchased.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing #coolphotoschool! Be sure to share your new skills with our hashtag so we can follow along, too!