Discount Code 50%: NEXTGEN2020
official website: https://crealesson.com/Home/Features
You can access Crealesson Freemium version link here:
contact at :info[@]crealesson.com
Last Update : 31/01/2021
Multi-board Draw On Screen, Marker, Mouse & Keyboard On Screen Display.
All-Inclusive Online Course Preparation App for Video Instructors, Youtubers, Digital Video Teachers, Kindergarten Educators, College and University Academicians. Create a lasting enthusiasm for your online classroom students and audiences.
A must be app for digital teachers.
What is Crealesson as used for?
- Draw On Screen as a Telestrator Software.(Multi Monitor Systems Supported)
- Create Online Video Lessons without any additional software.
- Create Presentations (Supports Multi Slides in a crea File.You Can Export Slides as PDF Files).
- Show Keyboard & Mouse Combinations On Screen modern customizable themes.
What are the highlights of Crealesson?
- When Teaching with Crealesson, you will get the smell of Old school classroom.
- You can create Digital Lesson Sessions as Videos even PDFs. All In One App to produce video lessons.
- Can Show Teacher Face Via Camera as a Mirror effect. So your students observes your face at the same time what you teach.
- Even if you need a good microphone; Crealesson can clean your voice with 2 methods of noise reduction option.
- Mouse & Keyboard Combination On Screen Display.
- Screen Marking, Zoom, Draw, Crop.
- Lesson Video Recording.
- Creating Multiple slides to demonstrate something like math lesson.
- Right Mouse swap left & right for new board page
PRESENTATION MODE TOGGLE KEY IS F1
- F1 and zoom with mouse wheel right mouse button to scroll; right click to access command wheel.
- F1 key is for presentation mode on off.
IF YOU ARE IN PRESENTATION MODE>>
- Mouse Wheels Up Down to zoom in and out
- Middle button to Zoom out to %100 immediately
- Right Mouse to Pan (scroll if zoom is bigger than 100%)
- . (dot) = Insert Graphics
- ,(comma)=Color Picker (Right Click on it to load palettes. double click to close)
- < = (less than sign) Multi-Crop Mode
- F=Frame mode,
- P=Pen mode
- K=Chalk Pen Mode
- T=Text Mode
- D=Disc mode,
- E=Erase Mode
- i=C(i)rcle mode (Empty Disk)
- C=Case Mode(filled-box),
- S or Tab Key=Select mode
- W=White, B=Black, U=Blue, O=Orange, A=Aqua, N=Neon-Green, G=Green, Y=Yellow (Pen or Selected Objects)
- Numpad+- for set of custom pen size or selected objects (ie. graphics size, texts' font size...)
- Keys 1,2,3,4..9 are for thin tick pen size (or Selected Objects Size)
- Text becomes as larger as you draw rectangle boundary.
- F1-F8 for quick color change in text mode. Numpad * or / is to set matte or liquid mode (mimics marker pens)
- if you are in presentation mode ((with F1) and zoom is %100 right mouse+swipe left and right makes a new empty blackboard to draw free or swipes exists pages up and down.
- DEL clears all objects.
- DEL Again (2 Times) Makes a clear blackboard.
- Ctrl+Shift+[U=blue] Key =clear board to dark blue
- Ctrl+Shift+[W=white] Key =clear board to white
- Ctrl+Shift+[B=black] Key =clear board to dark gray
- Ctrl+Shift+[G=green] Key =clear board to dark green
- Ctrl+BACKSPACE = Load Desktop Wallpaper
- Ctrl+Shift+BACKSPACE = Set As Desktop Wallpaper
- Ctrl+D=Duplicate Page
- Ctrl+Del=Delete Page
- Double Click on Presentation Board (start / pause / resume video recording)
- Ctrl+G=Toggle Ghost Mode (Presentation Board or Camera)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support. Please don't hesitate to get help for any question,suggestion,complaints or bug reports or trouble.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.