Ready to build your own apps?
In this book I'll teach you how to create your own desktop applications in Python. Starting with a basic window on your desktop, we'll work up to more complicated — and real — applications.
I've been developing Python desktop applications for 6 years using Qt. It's a great way to create professional-looking and portable apps easily. I want to pass that knowledge on to you.
With the book you'll also get access to my student forum, where you can get one-on-one support from me with your projects and meet the other students.
— Martin Fitzpatrick
The book + Source code + Intro videos ($9)
- Introduction videos getting started with PyQt — covering installation, and creating your first window
- Access to the support forum for all your PyQt Q&A and feedback.
Complete 128 page ebook of explanations, tutorials and code to walk you through the first steps of building your own GUI applications with Python.
- Source code for all examples in the book
The ebook includes includes the following chapters —
- Installing PyQt (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Creating a Qt application
- Signals & Actions
- Designing apps with Qt Creator
- Advanced Signals & Events
- Multithreaded Qt applications