Creative Visuals - Premise
Inspired by some very creative people on Twitter, I began creating and publishing a visual each day.
The goal was to distill the idea from a particular quote or piece of information into visual form. This would not only develop my design skills but also allow me to develop a consistent habit of creation.
As of the time of writing this guide, I've created just over 30 visuals (one a day for a month) and I can honestly say there are many benefits to this daily practice:
- My design skills in Figma have improved.
- My ability to condense a piece of information into a simple visual has also improved.
- The routine of sitting down each day to create the visual has become second nature.
- I have connected with a highly engaged audience on Twitter as a result of publishing every day.
Creative Visuals Dashboard
As I continued to create visuals, I began to look for ways to manage them.
I wanted a central place where I could look at visuals I already created.
I also wanted someplace to plan visuals I was thinking of creating.
As I am a regular user of Notion, I decided to create a Dashboard to manage my visuals.
That's where the Creative Visuals Dashboard came about.
I repurposed the Dashboard I personally use so you can take part in your own visual challenge.
This will help you to build your design skills and develop a consistent habit of creation.
What You'll Get
This Creative Visuals Dashboard comes with everything you need to get started with creating visuals:
- A walkthrough guide to help you get started
- A system to manage + plan your visuals
- A visual overview of your published visuals
- A template with checklists to follow as you create and publish your visual
- A list of recommended resources for colors, fonts, icons, and illustrations to use in your visuals
By purchasing this product you'll be supporting me and my work as a creator online. Thank you! 💕
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.