In this tutorial, we'll create a creature bust in ZBrush starting from a simple sphere. This creature later could be used as a concept maquette or for the purposes of illustration. We will cover not only the technical aspects, tools and techniques in Zbrush, but also many design principles and advises than can be applied in any medium.
Additional topics covered:
- Control over form transition - soft, sharp and overlap.
- Achieving natural looking forms.
- Adding variety by using the principles of contrast.
- How to become comfortable with detailing by hand.
- Shortcuts in the detailing process.
Basic knowledge of Zbrush required.
- 2 video tutorials with English voice over and subtitles (30min, 1280x720px).
- 1 time-lapse video of the entire sculpting session (90min,1280x720px).
- 3 of my custom brushes as a bonus.
Ask questions or follow me on facebook.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for your support!