STEP-BY-STEP CROWDFUNDING GUIDE & 90 MINUTE AUDIO LECTURE
This practical guide was to created by writer/producer Nancy Fulton to support the 25,000+ writers, producers, actors, and other creative pros in our professional networking group. If you enjoy this material, visit www.NancyFultonMeetups.com to get more workshops, online events, and other resources that will help you in your work.
In this guide you learn:
- How to swiftly create an effective crowdfunding campaign
- How to ensure you'll deliver on your promises profitably
- How to reduce your risk of failure
- How to find the initial "audience" for what you're trying to sell
- How to quickly and cost effectively create persuasive image ads and videos you can use to promote your campaign
- How to promote your campaigns on social media.
- What happens if you fail to deliver on what you promise
By the time you complete your review of this guide and listen to the audio recording, you should feel comfortable funding your own projects using the techniques described.