For developers that need to get up to speed on CSP, or Content-Security-Policy quickly. This e-book is concise, and to the point. Includes a 40 page PDF and ePUB file.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to CSP
2. Understanding HTTP Headers
3. Getting Started with CSP
4. Source Lists
6. Controlling CSS with style-src
7. Loading images with img-src
8. Restricting script initiated HTTP requests with connect-src
9. Fetch Directives and the default-src
10. Navigation Directives
11. Strict CSP using strict-dynamic
12. Document Directives
14. Appendix (Browser Support Reference)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.