The Bridge is one of the most important techniques for escaping from the bottom. In Catch Wrestling, one of the most important aspects of the game is not getting stuck on the bottom. The Bridge is extremely effective at creating space and opportunities to escape from the bottom.
If you make Bridging a part of your game, nobody will ever hold you down. Your Catch Wrestling game will go through the roof and you will be able to escape from any bottom position.
Work on your Bridge!
1. Back Bridge
2. Back Bridge - Hands Assist
3. Back Bridge - Touch Mat
4. Back Bridge to Three Point Stance
5. Explosive Back Bridge to Three Point Stance
6. Jane Fonda Bridge - Together - Apart - Hips Up
7. Back Bridge On Forehead
8. Back Bridge On Forehead - Hands Assist
9. Back Bridge Walk Around To Front Neck Bridge
10. Back Bridge Over Partnerʼs Quarter Position
11. Flip Flop Over Partnerʼs Quarter Position
12. Reverse Sit Ups From Quarter Position
13. Partner Assisted Standing Back Bridge
14. Hanging Arm Throw
15. Arm & Body Throw
16. Belly To Belly Half Turn Throw
17. Belly To Belly Suplex
1. Bridge From Side Control
2. Bridge From Kesa Gatame
3. Bridge From Kuzure Kesa Gatame
4. Bridge From North South
5. Bridge From Mid Mount
6. Bridge From Low Mount
7. Bridge From Knee On Belly
8. Bridge From Guard
9. Bridge From Half Guard
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share