Ready to Test Your CEO Instincts? 🥊
The year is 1983… Your friends made a terrible decision. They entered your market.
To win, you’ll have to take your tiny business public. You’ll need a product, clients, marketing and enough capital to survive the onslaught.
Will you be Beta or VHS?
How it Works 🎲
Control Alt Deceit is best played with 3 to 5 players. It’s also best played with a drink or two, but that’s more up to you. ;-)
- To begin, each player draws a unique Unfair Advantage card giving his business a super power of sort.
- Players get 2 actions per turn. They can decide to build their business and attack their competitors.
- As the business grows in market value, players must acquire Product, First Client and Marketing cards.
To win the game, a player must file for an IPO (and go public).
After announcing an IPO, things get really interesting... as the player needs to stay on top, fend off the competitors and avoid being undercut by another player going public.
The winner gets the bragging rights and gets to start the next game.
Game Reviews ⭐
What's in the Box 📦
- Business Model cards (21): The 3 main cards needed to win Control Alt Deceit.
- Competitive Advantage cards (18): Money cards. Can be added up or used as currency.
- Sabotage cards (16): Can be played against a competitor at a time of the player’s choosing.
- Funding cards (9): Money cards. Can be added up or used as currency.
- Event cards (8): Need to be played right away. Can have positive or negative effects.
- Employee Perk cards (8): Money cards with bonuses.
- Protection cards (8): To defend against Event and Sabotage cards. Protection cards can be used only once and need to be discarded after use.
- Unfair Advantage cards (8): Unique advantage cards drawn by players at the beginning of the game. These cards cannot be lost or stolen.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.