Cuber is a direct boolean and draw based modelling tool designed to assist hard surface workflows in an intuitive and non-intrusive fashion.
- Draw based boolean cut, add and slice functions complete with depth, offset and symmetry control
- Draw based knife tool in edit mode
- Innovative and fast symmetry operator
- Enhances the intersect boolean/knife functionality in Blender
- Quick assign modular beveling with touch and go settings
- Manage and assign bevel weights with greater ease and control
- Select sharp functions to compliment beveling and bevel weights assignment
- Quickly add new materials on objects or mesh face(s)
- Duplicate/replace active materials of objects or mesh face(s) to quickly create multiple variations
- Bake material viewport color as vertex color for procedural shading
- Add your most used materials in a Material Palette list for easy assignment on objects or mesh face(s)
To install, copy the cuber_ev.py file to your add-ons folder then enable it in user preferences.
The default hotkey for the pie menu is Alt+X, you can change this in the user preferences settings of the add-on.