Cuber is a direct boolean and draw based modelling tool designed to assist hard surface workflows in an intuitive and non-intrusive fashion.
(PDF guides are currently being reworked. It will be passed along with the next update. Check out the readme file for installation instructions, contacts and resources.)
Works for Blender version 2.9+
- Draw based boolean cut, add and slice functions complete with depth, offset and symmetry control
- Draw based knife tool in edit mode
- Innovative and fast symmetry operator
- Enhances the intersect boolean/knife functionality in Blender
- Quick assign modular beveling with touch and go settings
- Manage and assign bevel weights with greater ease and control
- Select sharp functions to compliment beveling and bevel weights assignment
- Quickly add new materials on objects or mesh face(s)
- Duplicate/replace active materials of objects or mesh face(s) to quickly create multiple variations
- Bake material viewport color as vertex color for procedural shading
- Add your most used materials in a Material Palette list for easy assignment on objects or mesh face(s)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support! Please open the readme file on how to install the add-ons, where to follow me in social media and a link to the demo playlist in Youtube.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.