Cultivate is a workbook with introvert-friendly tips, questions, prompts and cheat sheets designed to welcome reflection and creativity into your language learning practice.
Build resilience, let go of anxiety, be positive about your language learning practice.
- Reflection: to build a solid foundation and recognise your strengths
- Practical tips: to stay organised and keep overwhelm out of the way
- Facing fears: to gently work on overcoming your insecurities
- Expanding: to greet creativity into your language learning routine.
Some of the topics you'll explore:
- Building solid foundations: your why and goals.
- Finding focus and preventing procrastination.
- Facing sense of guilt and negative self-talk.
- Challenging perfectionism and fear of making mistakes.
- Embracing creativity in language learning.
- Practising speaking - by yourself and with a conversation partner.
- Using language learning as a tool for self-care.
This workbook is for you if:
- You want to keep anxiety out of your language practice - and make language learning into a tool against anxiety.
- You'd like to embrace a slower, more mindful approach to language learning.
- You're ready to take responsibility for your own language practice.
The workbook is a 50-page fillable PDF.
The 20 pages with prompts and questions are also in a separate zip file, to make it easier for you to print them out as you need. The files are editable, so you can fill them from your computer and save paper if you prefer.