Pie Menu for SketchUp!
Curic Pie Menu extension allows you to create pie menus:
- Create multiple Pie Menu
- Show menu at the cursor
- Support all Plugins and Native commands
- More native command: View Controls, Shadow...
- History Commands
- New shortcut for command on the menu: use 1-9 keys
- History Commands (Require Recall Command v1.1)
- Support V-Ray commands
Fixed a bug that prevented tools from entering numbers when selecting from Pie
- Fixed a bug with the Refresh icon
- Fixed a bug in the import menu
OS Compatibility: Windows, macOS
SketchUp Version: SketchUp 2020, SketchUp 2021
On macOS: SketchUp requires permission to use some of the mouse functions. Following steps to allow access manually:
- 1. Launch System Preferences.
- 2. Click on Security & Privacy.
- 3. Click the Privacy tab.
- 4. In the left panel, click on Accessibility and check the boxes under SketchUp to provide access (as shown below). If you are unable to interact with the checkboxes, please click the lock icon on the bottom left corner and then check the boxes.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.