This class comes with a "pay what you want" feature. Simply enter the amount you want to give into the field on the right side.
Hover on the image above and click on the arrow that appears on the right to see a preview video for the course.
In this class, we’re taking a look at how to set up and organize a custom watercolor palette for outdoor sketching.
Setting up your custom watercolor palette can be a step towards improving your painting experience, and you get to know your paints better. It also makes a lot of sense to fill your palette with the colors you like, and not just to use the random colors you get from a readymade kit.
I will show you:
- how assembling your own palette with custom colors can give you better mixing results
- what kind of palettes are light and practical for outdoor use
- how different layouts for a palette can look like
- at a bit of color and mixing theory
- different options you have when choosing watercolor paints and pigments
- how to decide if you should use tubes or pans
- practical tips, on rearranging palette space, filling up pans hassle-free, how to reuse spare parts, and keeping your field kit in order so it will last you a long time
Modifying and improving your palette can be an ongoing process throughout the years, so I invite both beginners and experienced painters to take a closer look at their watercolor kit.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.