ATTENTION: At-home hairdressers who are “visual” learning types and want to start cutting more than just a simple buzzcut —
Discover our Brand-New Secret Haircutting System Called … “Cut-By-Numbers”
The easiest way to start cutting hair at home … having fun, and saving tons of money in the process!
What is “Cut-By-Numbers”? These cards are the simplest way for the home hairdresser to up their cutting game!
Is your home haircutting routine like this as well:
You sit down yourself (or your loved one) and grab the hair clippers. Then you follow the same old steps to create the same haircut as always. The one you know is going to work. The one you can’t screw up.
Now here’s the thing … Cutting hair at home is a fantastic way to save a ton of money — and time.
for many, it means they are chained to the one cut they know how to do. Often, this is just a simple buzzcut. :(
Isn’t it time you give yourself a GREAT haircut?
Is any of the following familiar:
- you are sick of the same old buzzcut you keep giving yourself with your clippers,
- your kids don’t like the way you cut their hair and want to look “cool” like their mates,
- you want to improve your haircutting skills but don’t know where to even start.
We keep hearing this from our readers:“I want to try new hairstyles, but it all looks impossible to learn. I'm afraid I might screw it up.”
We’ve been changing that since 2014, when Buzzcut Guide was first launched. Now, we’ve come up with a brand new, simple, and convenient way for you to experiment with new, easy-to-do hairstyles — with guaranteed results!
Introducing … “Cut-By-Numbers” — printable cards with detailed diagrams and photo reference for 20 easy-as-a-pie DIY hairstyles.
These cards are your own personal hairdressing mentor, looking over your shoulder as you make your creations. Whenever you’re stuck, you can refer back to them to see what the next step is — and literally simply follow the numbers to create the cut you want.
No more outdated books with vague instructions that seem like you’re supposed to already know what to do — just clear, step-by-step, illustrated cards with everything you need — and nothing more.
You can keep them on your tablet and refer to them as you cut your hair — or print them out and keep them in your bathroom for easy access.
For these cards, we’ve hand-picked 20 beginner-to-intermediate haircuts that anyone can do at home. Some are simplified versions of the old classics to make them completely achievable for the everyday at-home hair stylist.
Each comes with a detailed visual guide and hi-resolution photos. Each hair length is clearly marked so you can adjust your hair clippers to exactly the right size.
If you can read, then you can recreate our haircuts!
Here’s how it works:
Your hair is getting a little long. Time for a cut!
1. Shuffle through the cards to decide on the style. Some of our readers will start with the simplest hairstyles in the collection to get used to the system and to cutting hair at home.
2. Prepare your tools and your bathroom to minimize the clean-up required afterwards.
3. Simply follow the numbers to cut the hair. Follow the extra tips on the card to ensure fantastic results!
4. We’ll also give you advice on how to style your hair. You will end up with a brand new hair style you’ll love.
But wait! There’s more … Much more
Now … that’s already a lot of value for less than the price of a single haircut.
But there’s a lot more coming …
Flip the cards over. On the back side of each of the cards, you’ll find additional value-packed guides on cutting hair at home. You can study these guides whenever and wherever you are to improve your cutting skills in only a few minutes at a time.
On the back side of these cards, you’ll find out …
- how to pick the right hairstyle for your head shape (the detailed illustrated guide),
- how to minimize the clean-up after the cut,
- which tools will you need (scissors, clippers, …) and how to pick them and save money,
- how to edge your clippers for a finer, closer cut,
- helpful tips on cutting your kids’ hair,
- how to fix any disasters (we call it “First Aid for Wrecked Cuts”),
- pairing your facial hair with your cut,
- how you can turn your hairstyling skills into a career,
- learn the fading technique using only your clippers,
- and much, much more — at no extra charge.
What am I buying? What's pre-ordering?
You're pre-ordering a product that will be released on the 15th of January 2020. Your credit card will not be charged before then.
As a thank you for pre-ordering, we're giving you an exclusive 50% discount.
You can pick between:
- the digital version only (to be viewed on your tablet or computer or to be printed on your home printer) at $14.99 (pre-order offer only $7.49),
- printed version only (cards will be printed on thick, durable paper, and shipped out to you) at $33.99 (pre-order offer only $16.99),
- or both at $34.99 (pre-order offer only $17.49). If you pick both, you'll receive the digital version on the release date. The printed cards will be shipped out to you very shortly after.
Is this only suitable for short hair?
In this initial version, we only included short hairstyles. Stay tuned for more styles later on!
Are these cards ok for complete beginners?
Yes. On each card, you'll find a difficulty score 1—3. Those marked with 1 are the easiest and can be done by anyone on themselves. The 3's will need a little more practice. It's best to get some help when attempting them.
What tools do I need?
For most haircuts, you only need hair clippers. For some, you'll also need hair scissors. At Buzzcut Guide, you can find reviews and our recommendations for both for every budget.
What's the refund policy?
If for some reason you don't like this product, we're able to give out an immediate 100% refund on the digital version and a partial refund on the printed version upon returning the product. The shipping costs are not refundable.
You can reach us as email@example.com.