I've been working on this dystopian environment in live streams on twitch and after + 100 hours, I'm proud to release it.
In this tutorial you will discover and follow along how to, model a complete cyberpunk environment in Maya, approach Texturing and Shading procedurally with the power of Maya nodes, accomplish the Look Development and Lighting with the ACES workflow and finally composed the final artwork in Nuke.
There is a lot of techniques and tips that you can grasp and learn to achieve similar result.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET DIRECTLY AFTER PURCHASE -
- An introduction video (audio commentary)
- +100 hours of video - Realtime - QHD 1440p (no audio commentary)
- A conclusion video (audio commentary)
- 3d scene (.mb, .ma, .fbx)
- Final render image 6K
- Bonus wallpaper
- SNIPPETS OF VIDEO CONTENTS -
- Blocking the scene (analysis, proportions, perspective, camera)
- Modeling based on multiple references
- Lighting with advanced light linking
- Look Development with the ACES Workflow
- Procedural Texturing & Shading with the power of Maya nodes
- Creating falling rain with Maya nParticules
- Adding atmosphere with volumetrics lights
- Advanced compositing in Nuke
- And a lot more...
- IMPORTANT NOTE -
It's not a beginner tutorial and you should be already at ease with your software to correctly understand this tutorial.
- SOFTWARE USED -
Autodesk Maya 2018, Arnold Render, The Foundry Nuke, Algorithmic Substance Designer, Adobe Photoshop
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.