100 page 'zero fluff' guide to jazz theory and harmony.
- What chord symbols mean
- Which scale to play over any chord
- My 21 sweetest chord voicings of all time
- 3 Reharmonization techniques
- Bossa Nova, RnB, Cuban piano styles
- How to write a walking bassline to any progression
- How to add color & sophistication to your melodies
- 'Emphasizing the changes' (the key to sounding sophisticated)
- My favorite jazz piano sounds
and much more.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.