Life is a battle.
As much as we’d like everything to be calm, relaxed and easy, that’s not the reality that any of us face.
People and situations challenge us. When we’re winning, someone will try to take what we have from us. If something’s working well for you, others will try to force their way into the party, trying to grab their own slice of your pie of success.
Life is a series of challenges that must either be met, or will bury you under their collective weight.
This course is designed to help you prepare for the inevitable challenges that lie ahead, and mentally deal with those challenges when they happen (because we know the live event rarely goes exactly as we practiced it).
To produce these results, you will learn the following:
- Understanding that the difficulties you face are preparation for a promotion.
- Why a life of ease and relative comfort will dull the blade of an otherwise sharp mind; in essence, challenges are what you want.
- How challenges facilitate growth — creating the mental alchemy that leads to you embracing challenges rather than avoiding them.
- How the most successful people have the highest respect for people who challenge us.
- Why you should appreciate those who challenge, question and push you over those who only seek to appease and satisfy you.
- Better Challenges = Better Person
- When You're Ready To Get Better, Seek Out Challenges
- You Must Be CHALLENGED In Order to To Grow
- Why Successful People Most Respect Those Who Challenge Us
- Why You Need To Be Challenged, Questioned And Pushed