FX TextFrame is a feature rich tool for After Effects that helps you create, customize and animate auto-resizing text "Frames" quickly and easily, with the help of a compact, well designed UI Panel, and a dedicated Pseudo-effect.
- The only tool that can create a multiline rig, ideal for social media posts, paragraphs, lists... with just a few clicks !
- 2 modes available : Mask (1 single text layer) or Shape (1 shape layer parented to 1 text layer)
- Choose between Auto-resizing or Fixed manual values for both X and Y frame's size independantly
- Customize the Frame's corners (Square / Bevel / Convex / Concave / Slant)
- Tweak all Corners' radius at once, or Per Corner independantly
- Change corners shape, animation direction, colors and compositing presets for several selected FX TextFrame layers, on the fly with the UI panel's icons
- Frame Transform capabilities : change the Anchor point and animated the Position Offset, Scale and Rotation in a well organized Pseudo Effect
- Non destructively Bake (and unbake) the selected FX TextFrame's path expressions
- Compatible with any other tool that deals with text animation (Animation Composer, TextEvo...)
- Using only native After Effects features ; this is not a plugin, so all the stuff created with FX TextFrame can be deployed (for Premiere .mogrt templates for instance) easily, without having to pay more !
In order to use the product, which relies heavily on path expressions, you'll need After Effects CC2018 or newer versions (if you haven't got, at least, the CC 2018 version, then this product will be completely useless ! There won't be any refund for this, so you are warned : please mind your purchase !).
First, unzip the FX_TextFrame_v1.zip file you'll have downloaded once purchased from this page.
Copy both the "FX_TextFrame.jsxbin" and the "FX_TextFrame_assets" folder in your After Effects > ScriptUI Panels folder and restart After Effects . You'll then find the FX TextFrame product in your AE "Window" menu ; it will open as a UI panel that you can "dock" inside your AE layout (more info in the READ-ME.txt file)
VIDEO TUTORIALS :
- FX_TextFrame_overview - Part 1/5 : the Basics + the Single Line tab : https://vimeo.com/400316080
- FX_TextFrame_overview - Part 2/5 : the Multi Line tab :
- FX_TextFrame_overview - Part 3/5 : the FX TextFrame pseudo effect : https://vimeo.com/400337677
- FX_TextFrame_overview - Part 4 : UI update + new Composite options :
- FX_TextFrame_overview - Part 5 : Various tips & tricks
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for having purchased FX TextFrame !
Now you can have fun with the tool :)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.