Don’t you wish you could get away and work on your creative projects?
You’re a creative person. But you don’t have a lot of time these days. You have responsibilities, and you can’t just put your life on hold so you can follow your dreams. Or maybe even if you did have the time, you wouldn’t know where to start.
In this workbook, blogger Jennie Moraitis reveals how you can create a personalized retreat that will take a minimum amount of resources and greatly enrich your life. It includes advice from creatives such as Rachel Anne Ridge, Beth Anne Schwamberger, Stephanie Owens, and more.
What’s Inside the Book:
- 13 types of retreats you can take anytime, anywhere
- Targeted exercises to spark your creativity
- Worksheets to help you find your retreat style
- Coloring and journaling pages to keep your inspiration high
You Will Receive:
- 116 page full color paperback book, signed by the author
- 116 page eBook (PDF) for mobile devices (You'll get the eBook via email immediately upon check out!)
- Access to our free The Creative Retreat book club
What to Expect:
All orders will be shipped within 5 to 7 business days of order via First Class USPS. All payments will be automatically processed at the time of ordering. You will receive an email if your order does not go through. The eBook PDF download link will be emailed automatically after the payment is processed. When your package is shipped, you will receive an email with a USPS tracking number.
Orders can only be shipped to the continental United States at this time. For international orders, the paperback book can be ordered through a local re-seller such as Amazon.com. To learn more about international orders, please click here.