In this set of in-depth workshops you learn how to profitably publish fiction and non-fiction content quickly and profitably as books and ebooks using a variety sites, tools, and marketing techniques, and monetization methods. If you have ever wanted the freedom to write what you love most, and need help learning how to gather an audience and sell your work profitably, this is the workshop for you. You don't have to be reliant on agents and publishers to reach your readers. Many writers earn six and seven figures a year without relying on third parties. Learn the techniques, tools, and strategies they use.
To get this set of professional resources, click I Want This and provide payment information. Then open the confirmation email and Download. This will give you access to all videos and workbooks that go with this course.
This is the perfect completely practical workshop for:
- Experts who want to use self publishing to generate more leads and more passive income.
- Nonfiction and technical authors who want to earn more from the content they create
- Fiction writers who want to generate more revenue from their work while creating and maintaining a close relationship with a growing number of fans
- Screenwriters who want to find a profitable use for the great stories and characters hiding in their scripts, while making those script more sellable.
Immediately after order you get:
- Video Pro Self Publishing Workshop
- Video How to Write Better and Faster
- Video How to Write Memoirs, Biographies and True Stories
- Video Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- Workbook Pro Self Publishing
- Workbook How to Write Better & Faster
- Workbook How to Write a Memoir, Biography, or True Story Swiftly
You will learn how to:
- Protect your work
- Sell your work and promote yourself on Amazon
- Sell your work for more than you earn on Amazon via iBooks, Nook, Scribd, etc.
- Sell your work as Audiobooks on Audible, ScribD, and elsewhere
- Sell your work directly to customers via a variety of platforms that pay better than book sites.
- Use your books to swiftly increase the amount you earn from selling high-value services
- Use written work to sell your expertise as a speaker
- Use speaking engagements to sell your written content
- Recognize roadblocks and great opportunities so both can be dealt with quickly
- Use self published work as a stepping stone to selling your book to publishers
- Turn what you write into promotion that snowballs over time.
- Create high value written content to sell very quickly even if you are not a fast writer.
Most of what you hear about self publishing is inaccurate because people who are profitably publishing don’t have an incredible incentive to teach others to enter their market. Furthermore, most folks who lecture on self publishing do so from their unique business perspective. If they are successful fiction authors making $20,000 a year from Amazon sales, you are going to hear a lot about Amazon. If they are Lawyers who use their $40 book on Trademark law to get speaking engagements and to pick up thousands of dollars in legal work from startups, you’re going to hear a lot about how to give the book away to the right people.
This workshop dives deep to teach you the underlying realities of media creation, production, promotion, and distribution so you can create a self publishing solution that leverages what you do best, to let you profitably do what you want to do most.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Dozens of Testimonials from happy creative pros at nancyfultonmeetups.com.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ ...Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back if you ask for refund within 24 Hours of Order. Remember if you have any questions about the content covered, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick response.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.