ATTENTION PASSIONATE READERS AND AMATEUR WRITERS:
Do You Want to Make Additional 5-6 Figures a Year (and Eventually Build a Profitable Career) Writing Fiction in Your Spare Time?
As You Read This, a Professional Fiction Writer Is Creating a Guide That Will Teach You How to Write, Promote and Sell Your First Novel While Working Full-Time, Running a Household or Raising Children.
Dear soon-to-be professional writer,
Once upon a time, I built up the courage and decided to let my loved one, parents, and friends know that I was about to pursue a writing career…
And, as you might guess, they weren’t thrilled at all.
I faced questions like ‘Does it even pay the bills?’ and ‘Why don’t you stick to your current job?’
My parents were angry and my love almost left me.
No one could believe that a grown adult still had such a childish fantasy.
Colleagues at work were laughing behind my back after the word spread, not-so-good friends were gossiping about me and cousins were using every gathering to comment my dream.
Sure, I would get an occasional ‘Wow, you are a writer? That’s awesome’, but I could see in their eyes that, for them, ‘writer’ was just a synonym for ‘unemployed’.
But then, after months of struggle, I finally published my first book. Then it started to actually make some money. Everything suddenly changed.
‘Stick to your current job’ turned into ‘I always knew you were going to make it’.
‘Unemployed’ changed into ‘The friend with the best job on earth’.
9-5 became ‘Take your time’.
So yes, my dear writer, our craft can actually pay the bills.
Heck, it can pay vacations, cars, and a house.
And I am here today show you how – step by step.
But before we get to it, you must understand that there is one thing you shouldn’t do at any cost:
‘Quit Your Job and Follow Your Dreams’ Is the Single Worst Advice EVER!
No matter what your favorite motivational speakers and gurus say, this advice has ruined more careers (and lives) than a lack of talent ever will.
And no, this doesn’t just apply to people with long, successful careers and full-time jobs.
I don’t care if you are a stay-at-home mom, an elementary school teacher or an investment banker my advice for you is the same: DON’T RISK.
Seriously, for everyone older than 25 taking a leap of faith and hoping that you will build wings on your way down is just… crazy.
Instead, what I want you to do is stick to what you are already doing and start building your writing career in your spare time.
That’s how I did it.
It’s equally enjoyable and gives you the same chance of success - the only difference is that it is completely risk-free.
Okay, now here is the plan…
Pre-Order My Step-by-Step Guide to Publishing Your First Novel and Give Your Writing Dream a Shot
Right now, I am working on what I believe is going to be one of the most comprehensive blueprints to writing success ever created.
I have literary collected all my experiences, stories and lessons I learned along the way and cataloged them.
Then I went a step further. I researched how other writers built success and earned an income from their writing. I understood what techniques they used, and what didn't work.
Now I am putting all of this into this book.
The goal is simple: I want to help all talented writers overcome the obstacles I and other writers have faced and give them an opportunity to make money doing what they are passionate about.
Is it going to be a million dollars or just extra few hundreds of dollars per month? That’s up to you.
I can’t promise you a fortune. But what I can promise is that you will:
- Find the perfect topic for your first (or next) book and write it much faster than you thought is possible
- Promote your book and get sales started without breaking the bank
- Have a lot of fun (at the end of the day, that’s what it’s all about)
Here are just some of the things you will learn in this book:
- How to come up with a winning story idea you will be excited to work on
- How to prepare and start writing (Sounds obvious, but this is the hardest part)
- How to craft a writing schedule that works for you and stay productive from the beginning to the end
- X ways to overcome writer’s block (Yes, you will have a few of those)
- Where to find a great editor that will help you polish your book at a reasonable price
- How to perfect the cover, blurb, samples and other small things that make the difference between a sale and a ‘No, thanks’
- The difference between self-publishing and traditional publishing (and what’s the best route for you)
- The ideal price range for your books – Affordable enough to attract customers but expensive enough to let them know they have value
- Why series books sell better than standalones (and why you should still consider writing a standalone)
- An ancient business ‘secret’ known as ‘Give something away’ and why it works every time
- Email list, website, Facebook, Twitter… What you need and how to get the most out of them
- How to handle bad reviews (Of course you will get some – The only way to avoid them is to never write a word)
- Where you should sell your book at - Amazon, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Google Play, Apple, Smashwords…?
- A few tips for staying healthy and social while writing a book (IMPORTANT)
- …The list just goes on and on.
Of course, I am not saying that everyone who reads this book will sell thousands of copies of the very first novel. That is because at the end of the day it all comes down to the effort you put in.
But if there is even a small part of your being that believes that you have what it takes to be a writer who earns from their craft…
If you catch yourself reading a book and thinking ‘I could write this’…
Or if you simply want it too bad and are willing to give it a try no matter what…
Then you are about to make the best investment of your life.
I am only offering 20 copies for pre-order
Since this is the first edition, I want to only share it with a small group to get feedback.
After delivering this first edition, I will stop offering the ebook and use the feedback I get to make the next version, which means it will be a while before I release another edition and make this information available again.
If you are serious about learning how to take your writing to the level where it earns you another income, reserve your pre-order now to be sure you get your hands on the techniques.
If you are unhappy for any reason with what you receive, I will happily provide a 100% refund with no questions asked.
In fact, if you don't make at least double what your investment in the ebook costs after using what you learned, I will happily provide a 100% refund.
That means there is no downside and, if you put in the effort, massive upside and an extra income.
Reserve your copy now, invest in yourself, and take that first step!