Click Subscribe to get immediate access to all upcoming live events and all 200+ hours of in-depth expert instruction delivered through 180+ expert Videos and Workbooks. Join our very active creative community and you get the training and support you need to earn more from your work. You can cancel your membership at any time.
Today's discount is applied at checkout and will apply for as long as you're a member. Click Monthly above the Subscribe button to choose between Monthly, Quarterly, or 6-Month billing for additional savings.
Right after you order, open the confirmation email and click the VIEW CONTENT button to get immediate access to all the videos and workbooks. Links to live events are sent to you via email before the event. For answers to questions about what you learn or help finding what you need email firstname.lastname@example.org for help if you need it.
- 180+ Recorded Workshops and Videos. You get immediate access to all resources after you sign up. We add more all the time. Here's a spreadsheet with an up to date index and description of all workbooks and videos you get right after you sign up: http://bit.ly/32G6p8U.
- Upcoming Zoom Workshops. We run several every month.
September 21: Introduction to Final Draft, the screenwriting software used by most professional screenwriters in Hollywood. Addresses specific production-related reasons studio screenwriters use this particular application over all others. Includes how to get a free trial and a quick review of other, free and cheap, professional screenwriting applications.
September 28: Introduction to Movie Magic Budgeting, the leading film budgeting application used in Hollywood Film and Television production. Addresses creating budgets, editing budgets, and printing budgets. Addresses why this is the defacto standard budgeting tool in the entertainment industry. Includes how to get a free trial and provides an overview of other free and cheap budgeting solutions.
October 5: Profitable $10K to $500K Film & TV production under Covid19. The mainstream entertainment industry is at a virtual standstill due to the complexities and risks of high-value production during a pandemic. This creates opportunities for micro-budget productions, but in order to move forward safely, the nature of the productions and their production strategies have to change. Here are practical options for moving forward. Note, specific attention will be paid to virtual production and remote production technologies independent producers can afford.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you aren't happy after you subscribe, you have 24 hours to cancel your subscription and you'll get a full refund. Just email email@example.com. You may cancel your membership anytime after that and you won't be charged again.
Some of the 50+ Testimonials we've received on Alignable:
- Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
- Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and..."
- Karen F Chambre / Karen LCSW Chambre Psy. D. candidate
"Nancy Fulton has helped many of my clients in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend her ..."
- Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos,..."
- Marla Simone
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
- Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbeleivable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
- Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
- J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick minded and highly motivated..."
- Gloria Jaroff / Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
- Paul Levine / Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
- Nicky Shane / Nicky Shane Arts
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
- MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"Nancy's events are overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."
Many More Testimonials at nancyfultonmeetups.com.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for signing up. Remember to click VIEW PRODUCT in the confirmation email to see your videos and workbooks. Bookmark the page on your computer and phone for future reference.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.