Click Subscribe to get immediate access to all upcoming live events and all 200+ hours of in-depth expert instruction delivered through 180+ expert Recorded Workshops and Workbooks. Choose Monthly and you can select a longer membership to pay $10/month or less. For a full list of all recorded workshops and workbooks you'll get instant access to, go to http://bit.ly/vipindex
You can cancel your membership at any time.
Click Subscribe to sign up. The discount you select today will apply for as long as you are a member. If you click Monthly you'll see discount options. Right after you order, open the confirmation email and click the VIEW CONTENT button to get immediate access to all the videos and workbooks.
Email nancy@nancyfultonmeetups to get answers to your questions after reviewing any workshop or workbook, or to get help finding resources that cover what you need to know, or general help getting around roadblocks. I respond in under 24 hours as a rule. Often faster.
Links to live events are sent to you via email the day of the event by 4pm. Email email@example.com if you don't get a link you expect. Feel free to share a short introduction to yourself and a link to your website, books, films, in our Chat window. Those will be shared with everyone who attends the workshop and thousands of others in my network.
Becoming a VIP/PRO member gives you a fast, easy, cost effective, and comprehensive way to move forward on your professional and financial objectives, while building your network and promoting your work..Upcoming Zoom Workshops supported by Videos, and Wookbooks:
- November 10: “Stinkin Thinkin” and How it Ruins Your Creative Career: Successful creative professionals are imaginative, flexible, enthusiastic, resilient, and grounded in reality. There are techniques and tools you can use to keep yourself, generally, in this frame of mind. There are also mental sinkholes that will keep you out of it. “Stinkin Thinkin” is a specific pattern of thought that masquerades as “just being practical” or “just being realistic” and it makes moving forward on your work profitably almost impossible. Even if you do move forward by some miracle, you are a miserable. In this workshop we’ll discuss “Stinkin Thinkin” and how to avoid falling into the hole it creates in your head so you can actually get what you want most from your work.
- November 18 @ 7pm: Very Swiftly Writing a Feature Film Treatment or TV Series Bible: The painless, fast, way to write treatments and series bibles, and why creating them smarter than writing whole screenplays in most cases. Learn how creating these resources protects your ideas, opens the door fo easier/faster collaboration with writing partners, directors, and producers, and why it makes writing a screenplay infinitely easier. Learn how it makes writing a book or book series easier and why those things may help you sell your film/tv project faster and at a higher profit than you otherwise could.
- November 25 @ 7pm: Using Discord to Create and Support Communities, Deliver Training, etc. Chances are if you have teens or young adults in your family, they are connecting via Discord which lets them run never-ending chat groups, conference calls, and long video conferences for free. They use it to share files and share their screens as well. Their teachers are using it to run classes. Discord is secure, private, and easy to use and it’s designed to support communities. It runs on computers as well as phones seamlessly. In this event you’ll learn how to set up and use a Discord server, and we’ll address if, when, why, and how it might be better than Zoom or Uberconference as a platform for your work.Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you aren't happy after you subscribe, you have 24 hours to cancel your subscription and you'll get a full refund. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may cancel your membership anytime after that and you won't be charged again.
Some of the 50+ Testimonials we've received on Alignable:
- Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
- Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and..."
- Karen F Chambre / Karen LCSW Chambre Psy. D. candidate
"Nancy Fulton has helped many of my clients in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend her ..."
- Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos,..."
- Marla Simone
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
- Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbeleivable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
- Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
- J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick minded and highly motivated..."
- Gloria Jaroff / Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
- Paul Levine / Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
- Nicky Shane / Nicky Shane Arts
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
- MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"Nancy's events are overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."
Many More Testimonials at nancyfultonmeetups.com.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for signing up. Remember to click VIEW PRODUCT in the confirmation email to see your videos and workbooks. Bookmark the page on your computer and phone for future reference.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.