Click Subscribe to get immediate access to 79+ videos and 40+ step-by-step workbooks and guides created to help Professional Filmmakers, Authors, Screenwriters, Performers, and Speakers, earn a living doing what they love.
- Learn how to run your creative business safely and profitably.
- Learn how to market yourself and your work so you get the opportunities you deserve.
- Learn how to deliver your work in a wide variety of formats to maximize your creative freedom and how much you earn.
- Get answers to your questions via email when you need help applying what you learn. Personal Face-to-Face or Phone Support available for an additional fee.
- Get exclusive invitations to select online events free along with discounts on select face-to-face events.
- Find 50+ Testimonials on Alignable at http://bit.ly/2JVXy9B
- Want to try a workshop free before you sign up for a subscription? This one gives creative pros dozens of ways to start selling their work immediately https://gumroad.com/l/AGiA/rxljle3
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you aren't happy after you subscribe, you have 24 hours to cancel your subscription. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.
- To get a printable list of resources that come with subscription: http://bit.ly/31hA1I8
Partial list of the 100+ hours of video you get as soon as you subscribe. Most videos are supported by step-by-step workbooks and guides:
- 1000 Video: How to Sell Your Creative Work Swiftly
- 1010 Video: How to Pack & Sell Your EXPERTISE Profitably
- 1050 Video: Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
- 1100 Video: How to Avoid Litigation with Attorney Justin Sterling
- 1150 Video: Contract Fundamentals with Attorney Justin Sterling
- 1200 Video: Understanding Convertible Debt Investments
- 1250 Video: Doing Due Diligence So You Don't Get Scammed
- 1300 Video: Hiring People Legally Nationwide with Castifi
- 1350 Video: Making Media with Friends as Partners
- 1400 Video: Exactly How to Raise Money From Investors
- 1450 Video: Avoiding Development Hell
- 1500 Video: Getting Paid on Back End Deals
- 1550 Video: Producing a Podcast
- 1600 Video: Editing Audio with Audacity
- 1650 Video: Writing and Producing Stage Plays
- 1700 Video: Earning More as a Standup Comic
- 1750 Video: Making a $10K Feature Film
- 1800 Video: Making a $1M+ Movie
- 1850 Video: How to Build a Strong Business or Career
- 1855 Video: Writing Memoirs, Biographies and True Life Stories Swiftly
- 1900 Video: Writing, Publishing, and Selling a Graphic Novel
- 1950 Video: Creating a Profitable App
- 2000 Video: Creating Fabulous Documents Fast from
- 2050 Video: Using Query Letters to Create Deals
- 2100 Video: Social Media Posting That Sells You & Your Work
- 2150 Video: Using Linkedin to Pitch Almost Anyone
- 2200 Video: How to Write Better and Faster
- 2250 Video: How to Price Your Work Profitably
- 2300 Video: Writing & Distributing Effective Press Releases
- 2350 Video: Fail So You Can Succeed
- 2400 Video: Creating Persuasive Speech and Media
- 2450 Video: How to Build a Paying Audience
- 2500 Video: Get a Lit Agent or Manager Who Actually Sells to Producers & Studios
- 2550 Video: How to Book Locations for Events and Productions
- 2600 Video: How to Write a Business Plan and Pitch Deck
- 2650 Video: How to Guarantee Distribution for Your Film
- 2700 Video: How to Book Guests for Events or Documentaries
- 2750 Video: How to Build a Hollywood Industry Business Network
- 2800 Video: Issues Involved in Telling True Stories Attorney Justin Sterling Esq.
- 2850 Video: How to Get Story Boards with Pro Illustrator Anthony Sturmas
- 2900 Video: WGA Registration versus Copyright Office Registration
- 2950 Video: How to Sell Film and TV Rights Worldwide through RightsTrade.com
- 3000 Video: Writers Block Causes & Cures with Dr. Rebecca Roy, Clinical Psychologist & The Industry Therapist
- 3050 Video: Deal Making Session 1 - How to Network
- 3100 Video: Games People Play -Transactional Analysis for Writers, Actors & Directors
- 3150 Video: Deal Making Session 3 - Negotiating and Closing a Deal
- 3200 Video: Getting Hired in Hollywood
- 3250 Video: Pitch Decks & Leave Behind Documents
- 3300 Video: Dealing with Difficult People in Business Situations
- 3350 Video: Deal Making Session 2 - Pitching & Selling
- 3400 Video: Jung and the Unconscious Mind
- 3450 Video: Creating Fictional Characters with Real Mental Illness
- 3500 Video: Transformative Media Jung, Erickson, Lakoff, Bernays
- 3550 Video: Employing Cast & Crew to Produce Film & Television Content
- 3600 Interview: Persuading Investors with Film Analytics featuring Bruce Nash of The-Numbers.com
- 3650 Interview: How to Reach Film Investors with Jason Scoggins the COO of Slated.com
- 3700 Interview: Working with a Line Producer Christina JoLeigh
- 3750 Interview: Chinese Funding & Co-Productions Scott Hadley Morgan China First
- 3800 Interview: Script Doctor, Pitch Doctor, Screenwriter, Scott Morgan Interview
- 3850 Interview: Sales Agent & Executive Producer Ron Cobert Sunscope Entertainment Interview
- 3900 Interview: Creating Film Distribution Deliverables with Barbara Javitz
- 3950 Interview: Problem Solving and Consensus Building
- 4000 Interview: Selling Books & Films via Podcasts featuring Daniel Gefen
- 4050 Interview: How to Sell at Film Markets with Ilyssa Goodman - Preparing for AFM
- 4100 Interview: Producers Sales Rep Ben Yennie Guerrilla Rep Media
- 4150 Interview: How to Sell Film Rights in 170+ Countries RightsTrade 2018 Interview
- 4200 Interview: Production Insurance and Completion Bonds with Ed Rowin
- 4250 Interview: Screenplay Coverage with WeScreenplay.com
- 4300 Interview: Graphic Novels Art and Film Storyboards with Pro Illustrator Anthony Sturmas
- 4350 Interview: Preparing for AFM with Producer Ilyssa Goodman
- 4400 Interview: Organized Crime Christian Cipollini
- 4450 Interview: Actor Podcasting Benefits Bridget Fitzgerald Interview
- 4500 Interview: Reality Television with Beyond Reality TV
- 4550 Interview: Getting Product Placement Patti Pelton Interview
- 4600 Interview: Behavior Change with Dr. Sean Young
- 4650 Interview: Professional Film Editing with Larry Jordan
- 4700 Interview: Pitching & Selling your Screenplay with Attorney Dinah Perez
- 4750 Interview: What Agents and Managers Need to See- Marc Pariser Interviewed by Nancy Fulton (1)
- 4800 Interview: Dealing with Hollywood Hijackals featuring-Rhoberta-Shaler
- 4850 Interview: Working with a Pro Cinematographer Brad Rushing
- 4900 Interview: Creating Interactive Theater with Josh Randall
- 7300 Example: ZOMBIE WEDDING BUSINESS PLAN 2018 FINAL
- 7350 Example: ZOMBIE WEDDING PITCH DECK 2018 FINAL
- 7400 Example: TESLA DOCUMENTARY PITCH DECK
- 7450 Example: TESLA DOCUMENTARY BUSINESS PLAN
Some of the 50+ Testimonials on Alignable
- Serita Stevens/ Nursing The Evidence
"She cares about helping others"
- Rick James/ Denver Pictures
"I can not say enough for Nancy's loyalty to her clients. She really knows the business inside and..."
- Karen F Chambre / Karen LCSW Chambre Psy. D. candidate
"Nancy Fulton has helped many of my clients in the entertainment industry. I highly recommend her ..."
- Lee Forgang / Knight Quest Entertainment
"Nancy presents an incredible portfolio of materials on the Entertainment Industry through videos,..."
- Marla Simone
"Nancy consistently educates and inspires. "
- Phil Condit / SICK PUPPY PICTURES
"Nancy Fulton is unbeleivable. She is an accomplished filmmaker, writer, producer and she is willing to teach everyone what she knows..."
- Anna Koukouli / LiLifornia Diaries Productions
"Nancy is a true champion of people!! Independent filming writers, directors, producers ..."
- J'aime Sirgany (Scantlen) / Creative Counseling
"Nancy is skilled, quick minded and highly motivated..."
- Gloria Jaroff / Gloria Jaroff Design AIA
"Nancy is very supportive and consistently provides both information and valuable connections ..."
- Paul Levine / Paul S Levine Attorney At Law & Literary Agent
"The best at running networking and educational events!"
- Nicky Shane / Nicky Shane Arts
"Organized, focused, experienced and understand the workload of putting together a promotional package ..."
- MeeRa Kim / Arbor Entertainment
"Nancy's events are overflowing with practical, logical information and tools that can be utilized..."
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for signing up. Remember to click VIEW PRODUCT in the confirmation email to see your videos and workbooks. Bookmark the page on your computer and phone for future reference.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share