Pricing is one of the most delicate and dangerous aspects of selling your products and services. Pricing done right can make you wealthy. Pricing done wrong can chain you to the poor house. In this event you learn how earn more from your work so you have the freedom to do what you love for a living.
To get this recorded workshop and workbook, click I Want This, provide payment information, then click View Product in the confirmation email.
This is the perfect workshop for writers, screenwriters, producers, performers, and other creative pros who:
- Routinely find they can’t get paid enough to do what they love for a living.
- Find people they negotiate with often walk away after they name a price
- Can’t sell their books, performances, products and services for what competitors charge even though the work is as good or better.
- Want to understand pricing so they can negotiate better prices for what they buy.
In this event you will learn how to:
- Price your work so it sells swiftly, profitably, and consistently.
- Find out what makes people choose to buy your product instead of your competitors.
- Learn how to find out how to define a product or service that is sure to sell well.
- Sell a product or service in multiple ways at multiple prices to maximize value.
- Avoid creating products and services that can't sell.
- Test your pricing and promotion before you even have a product to sell.
If you have questions about this event, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to being of service to you.