167 pages | Fantasy/Action
Written and illustrated by Al Gofa
☆ ☆ ☆ 2019 Doug Wright Spotlight Award nominee* ☆ ☆ ☆
In the Barren Lands the act of fusion is strictly forbidden by the almighty Imperious Rhâââ. Yet wherever there's a dictator there will always be someone to oppose him. Military mastermind Megan and his group of elite soldiers plot to overthrow Imperius, but if you plan to kill a god, you must be prepared for divine punishment. A book filled with muscles and A-level action!
". . . sheer bonkers brilliance . . . celebrates the wildness and craziness of comics and doesn’t hold back on anything."
- Alex Thomas, Pipedream Comics
". . . an awesome mish-mash of video games, manga and feverish childhood daydreams brought on by sugar-rush . . . ridiculous in all the right ways"
- Tom Shapira, Multiversity Comics
". . . marks [Gofa] as a figure of great potential."
- Tegan O'Neil, The Comics Journal
The digital edition extra content includes:
- Links to the Dark Angels of Darkness Soundtrack.
- Hommage, four exclusive illustrations by Gofa paying homage to some of the pop culture characters that influenced Dark Angels of Darkness.
- Chevalier Bataille, a 36-page comic written and illustrated by Gofa.
- Epos, an 8-page comic written and illustrated by Gofa.
Read a preview of Dark Angels of Darkness here!