These materials provide information and documents you need to take a stand to end sexual abuse and harassment in your community.
They show you how to adopt a Code of Conduct and organize an Ethics Committee. They show you how to adopt new independent contractor and employment agreements that will enable you to enforce your Code of Conduct against bad actors in your community.
They show you how to respond if an ethical situation arises in your community. There are complicated questions involving law, conflicts of interest, due process, sanctions, publicity and community that must be navigated carefully.
These materials include the following:
1. Let’s Clean Up Our Yoga Community Now: Take a Stand. Stop the Crap! (25 page legal article on abuse and harassment). This article is free and is available on my website: garykissiah.com.
2. Model Template Independent Contractor Agreement with new Code of Conduct provisions.
3. Model Template Employment Agreement with new Code of Conduct provisions.
4. Amendment to Independent Contractor Agreement to include Code of Conduct provisions.
5. Amendment to Employment Agreement to include Code of Conduct provisions.
6. Ethics Resources