Note: This product is STREAMING ONLY (no local file download).
A Date with Hollywood gathers top names from the Los Angeles film industry that share their best advice, stories and answer the most common questions about breaking into and working in Hollywood, a few being:
* How do I get an agent or a manager? What is the difference?
* What are the ways an actor / screenwriter / director can stand out from the crowd in the eyes of Hollywood?
* How do I submit a screenplay for consideration?
* What are three of the most common mistakes people trying to get into the movie industry make?
* How can an actor get into more casting offices and generally increase the chance of getting more auditions?
* How increased diversity in the movie industry has opened doors for actors, screenwriters and directors.
* What are some of the best, inside stories from Hollywood?
The panel was filmed in front of a live audience on April 24th 2015 in Stockholm, and features directing & screenwriting manager Eric Williams (Zero Gravity Management - Ozark, The Accountant, Running Scared), talent manager Ruth Bornhauser (Thruline Entertainment), casting director Jami Rudofsky (Masters of Sex, Gilmore Gilrs, Grown Ups 2) and veteran TV actor Kevin E. West (Criminal Minds, Castle, Lost) as the experts that inspire an auditorium of actors and filmmakers at the Swedish Film Institute. Panel hosted and moderated by actor Christian Magdu (Johan Falk, Beck, True Blood).
To learn more about A Date with Hollywood, please visit http://www.datehollywood.se or check #DateHollywood on social media.