Strength Secrets by Thomas Inch is reproduced as an interesting historical document. On the Internal Force Fitness website, I always try and produce (or reproduce) texts that encourage good health, positive mind-sets and the enjoyment of exercise. Thomas Inch is an excellent author in this respect; he did not become such a respected figure in physical culture (and weightlifting) circles by droning on about lifting heavy weights at the expense of all other exercise.
Covered in this little booklet is:
- The truth about weightlifting
- Muscle spinning and muscle tuning
- Tendon strength – a great muscle secret
- Speed in relation to strength
- Mental efficiency and general advice
- Secrets of the music hall strong man: How to give a strong show
Fully formatted PDF for easy reading.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.