The encyclopedia website is great for learning, but it's NOT GREAT for planning. If you're building a design system, working with developers, linking to Jira, or documenting your own design library, you need all of this data at your fingertips. All of this information and more is neatly neatly organized in Airtable for your convenience.
What is it?
The Design Encyclopedia is a vast collection of meticulously documented design tokens, components, page layouts, interaction patterns, and visualizations.
Who is it for?
- Product Designers: Get inspired and be thorough while you design.
- Product Managers: Use to build and prioritize user stories.
- Developers: Understand the nuances of the design you're building.
How does it work?
The collection is built on Airtable, a cloud collaboration tool used for storing content. Purchasing grants you access to the Product Design Encyclopedia database in Airtable, and the ability to create copies of the encyclopedia for use in your own project planning.
- 200+ documented UI tokens, components, patterns, templates, and visualizations
- Detailed tagging for states, actions, and add-on features
- Pages & Patterns with optional requirements as you're building
- Component state definitions
- Component action definitions
- Visualization feature definitions
- 15 data views for visualizing and organizing the encyclopedia in various ways
Interactive Data Views
Searchable data table view, Grouped by category, Gallery view of encyclopedia, Gallery of visualizations, List of UI Tokens, List of UI Components, List of Page Templates, List of Interaction Patterns, List of Documentation, List of Visualizations, Team Member Assignments, Component Sizing, Roadmap Kanban Board, Roadmap Calendar, and more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks so much! Don't forget to bookmark the Design System Encyclopedia, or make a copy of the base into your own Airtable account.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.