Learn how to I created this realistic Desert Bedrock material from my Signature Series collaboration with Allegorithmic.
Use this tutorial as a detailed step by step guide for how to recreate my Desert Bedrock from scratch.
This tutorial follows a walkthrough format, where I go through how I built each of the components in the graph including:
- Base Shapes
- Erosion and Layering
- Sand Shape
- Dune and Pebbles
- Diffuse for Sand and Rock
- Sparkles, Normals, and Roughness
Intermediate Level, you should be familiar with the basic nodes and workflows in Substance Designer.
- 50+ minutes walkthrough covering the entire graph from start to finish.
- 1080 Resolution
- Non-directional warp node (credit to Evan Liaw and Bradford Smith) and my simple preview node are included
- Stream video directly (for Studios who need downloadable files, get in touch)
Personal, Small Business, and Studio/Educational Licenses are available. Personal licenses do NOT apply to companies or organizations. Sharing, streaming, and redistribution to third-party is strictly prohibited.
*Digital products are non-refundable
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share