This Generator is a versatile tool that can be used for many purposes
- Prototype rims, and quickly create concepts or final game art for your project by exporting textures from Substance Player (free software, link below).
- Use it as a full production tool to generate endless variations of tire patterns and rims designs.
- Learn how to set up complex substance graphs with parameters by dissecting the sbs file.
- YouTube video of what can be achieved and how to use the Generator:
- Brake, Rim, and Tire generators in sbs/sbsar files - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/DR83O
- For insight into how I set up my renders, I've included a full Marmoset (v.3.03) scene with lighting setup so that my renders can be recreated.
*For best results use tiff as output format in Substance Player
Personal, Small Business, and Studio/Educational Licenses are available. Personal licenses do NOT apply to companies or organizations. Substances and exported textures cannot be shared, redistributed, or resold to third-party unless as embedded components of electronic/interactive media.
- Substance Designer 2017.2.2 or newer is required. Substance Player for sbsar file.
- Marmoset Toolbag v.3.03 (for recreating renders)
30 day free trial available: https://www.marmoset.co/toolbag
- Substance Player
free download: https://www.allegorithmic.com/buy/download
*Digital products are non-refundable
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.