This book gives you a broad practical overview of the Angular framework and related modern web technologies. It provides the guidance for the process of web component development that includes Angular and Angular CLI, TypeScript and ES6, applications bundling with Webpack, and other essentials.
Formats: PDF, MOBI, EPUB
Table of contents
- Angular CLI
- Dependency Injection
- Walkthrough: Upload Directive
- Global Application Configuration
- Internationalization (i18n)
- Advanced Angular
- Reusable Component Libraries
- Using with Docker
- Building a Mobile App with Cordova and Angular
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share