Sudo: You’re Doing It Wrong
Unix-like operating systems use a rudimentary access control system: the root account can do anything, while other users are peasants with only minimal access. This worked fine in UNIX’s youth, but now that sysadmin responsibilities are spread among many people and applications, many people need a tiny slice of root’s power.
Sudo lets you divide root’s monolithic power between the people who need it with accountability and auditability.
Sudo Mastery will teach you to:
• design a secure sudo policy
• simplify policies with lists and aliases
• manage shell environments
• verify system integrity via intrusion detection
• deploy a single sudo policy across your enterprise
• manage sudo policies via LDAP
• log and debug sudo
• record and replay full sudo sessions
• use authentication systems other than passwords
Master sudo with Sudo Mastery!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share