This precious manual instructs the everyday athlete how to manage two critical components of their training: Diet and Recovery. While food consumption and sleep typically occur outside of the gym, understand they are no less important aspects than the physical training itself. This valuable guide teaches everyone the essential and effective basics of diet, nutrition, rest, and recovery.
Topics addressed include:
• How many calories should I eat to lose fat?
• How many grams of protein do I need to eat to gain lean mass?
• How many hours of sleep should I get for optimal gains?
• How much rest do I need—between sets, workouts, and programs?
• Which supplements are actually worth it?
Whether your interest is building muscle or trimming fat, "DIET & RECOVERY for the Everyday Athlete" has something for all.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.