digiKam is an immensely powerful photo management application, and mastering it requires time and effort. This book can help you to learn the ropes in the most efficient manner. Instead of going through each and every menu item and feature, the book provides a task-oriented description of digiKam's functionality that can help you to get the most out of this versatile tool. The book offers easy-to-follow instructions on how to organize and manage photos, process RAW files, edit images and apply various effects, export and publish photos, and much more.
Five facts about the digiKam Recipes book:
1. This is the first and only ebook about digiKam.
2. The book was written in close cooperation with the digiKam developers.
3. 50% of all book sales go to the digiKam project.
4. The book is DRM-free, so you can read it using any ebook reader or software that supports the EPUB or MOBI format.
5. The book is regularly updated, and you'll receive all future editions of the book free of charge.
(Formats: EPUB, MOBI)