The Dinnertime Survival Guide is a 6-week meal plan
with healthy, toddler-friendly dinners for Monday through Friday
There are 30 meals, all that you can make in about 15 minutes each, start to finish!
Each week has a visual meal plan, including images of the ingredients to buy (so you can easily use this as a grocery list) with the recipes
- Product recommendations: I give you my top choices (both for nutrition and taste) for convenience products, including: pizza, frozen mac and cheese, fries, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, vegetarian protein alternatives like veggie burgers, and more
- Printer-friendly: all recipes for the week are on one page, so you can have just one paper print out to get you through the week
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, or Vegetarian??
- GF: All recipes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free: just swap in your favorite gluten-free products (most of the recipes do NOT have gluten-containing ingredients, though)
- DF: Most recipes are easily adapted for dairy-free by omitting or substituting non-dairy yogurt or cheese
- There is a product recommendation page with allergen-friendly options (most everything is nut/peanut free; this page specifies gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free)
- Vegetarian: There are some vegetarian meals, but many of the meals contain meat or fish.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you! Check your email for a message from Gumroad with the download. (Sometimes it gets stuck in spam.)
If you have any order problems, please email Katherine@mamaknowsnutrition.com.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.