The Dinnertime Survival Guide is a 6-week meal plan
with healthy, toddler-friendly dinners for Monday through Friday
There are 30 meals, all that you can make in about 15 minutes each, start to finish!
Each week has a visual meal plan, including images of the ingredients to buy (so you can easily use this as a grocery list) with the recipes
- Product recommendations: I give you my top choices (both for nutrition and taste) for convenience products, including: pizza, frozen mac and cheese, fries, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, vegetarian protein alternatives like veggie burgers, and more
- Printer-friendly: all recipes for the week are on one page, so you can have just one paper print out to get you through the week
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, or Vegetarian??
- GF: All recipes can be easily adapted to be gluten-free: just swap in your favorite gluten-free products (most of the recipes do NOT have gluten-containing ingredients, though)
- DF: Most recipes are easily adapted for dairy-free by omitting or substituting non-dairy yogurt or cheese
- There is a product recommendation page with allergen-friendly options (most everything is nut/peanut free; this page specifies gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free)
- Vegetarian: There are some vegetarian meals, but many of the meals contain meat or fish.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you! Check your email for a message from Gumroad with the download. (Sometimes it gets stuck in spam.)
If you have any order problems, please email Katherine@mamaknowsnutrition.com.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share