Before we begin, I have a short lesson series to introduce you to Hanna Somatics and Somatic Principles - theory, science, and experiential learning.
In this Starter Kit:
• Horse & Rider Goals worksheets
• Instructions for preparing your pre-Session Assessment video and photos
• Lesson #1: Posture or Conformation? (video)
• Lesson #2: What is Somatics for the Rider SR? (video)
• Lesson #3: What is Sensory Motor Amnesia? + Exercise to try (PDF)
• Lesson #4: Learn to do the Initial Pick-ups of EHS (PDF)
• Lesson #5: SR Standing Core & Back Release
• Lesson #6: SR Shoulder Release #1 - Upper Trapezius
• Inspiration: Liberty Session with Keoshin & Alissa (video)
• 15% Discount on EHS Instructional Video for horse owners (code on receipt)
After you purchase this Starter Kit, send me an email to schedule your first Distance Coaching Session. In that email, include:
- a link to a short (5-10 minute) video of your horse for my assessment, instructions included in kit materials (do not send video files!)
- a series of current still photos of your horse or yourself JPEGs (instructions inside)
- your completed Goals forms and a short paragraph about what you are hoping to gain from our sessions
I will reply to your email with my next available session times/dates for you to choose from, and we will get started!
I'm looking forward to working with you! - Alissa
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing my Distance Coaching Starter Kit!
Click the VIEW PRODUCT button to dive right in, and if you are ready to schedule your first session, start with the PDF document labeled INSTRUCTIONS.
To take advantage of your 15% discount on our instructional video EHS Session 1, go to www.equinehannasomatics.com to purchase the download of the video, and use this code at checkout: RIDERFIT
Welcome to the Somatic Revolution!
I look forward to working with you.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share