A 15 minute walkthrough of how I painted my watercolor art "Winter Offering". Including a look at the creative process, materials, and texture techniques. This tutorial comes with the video plus a high res file of the painting for you to peruse!
Want to help me to keep creating tutorials? Pledge to my Patreon and get special perks, including Premium Tutorial library access and other Rewards!
- Photoshop CC (any version will do)
- Cintiq 21UX (Any tablet will do, this is just what I have)
- A printer (to print out your digital sketches. No special ink required.)
- Strathmore Wet Media Illustration Board
- M Graham & Winsor & Newton Paints (Yellow Ochre, Naples Yellow, Hansa Yellow, Chinese White, Cadmium Red, Alizaran Crimson, Sienna Brown, Spring Green, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Mineral Violet)
- Pigma Micron Pens (Brown, Sepia, Hunter Green, Burgundy, Blue/Black)
- Round brushes 000, 2, 4 synthetic/sable blend (whatever works and has a good point to the bristles, really!)