Time is short, so here are the facts:
Is this course for me?
Probably! If you can agree to at least 3 of the following statements:
- I know how to start a terminal on my computer
- I often work with open-source software
- I've had problems transferring my work between environments in the past
- I would love to learn Docker, but I don’t have a week‘s time to go through the tutorials
What’s in it?
- 1,5 hours of screencasts packed with the essentials of Docker to get you started, in your usual Znibbles quality
- Source code for each example covered
- Transcripts in Markdown format
- Handcrafted use case examples curated for creators
- painless WordPress migration
- static d3js export
- geodata mangling
- generative graphics with thi.ng
What else do I get?
- Lifelong updates (I plan to add chapters on Docker-Compose/Stack and Swarm Mode)
- Access to Znibbles Slack community of creators (an email address is required)
Are there discounts?
Yes! For existing or to-be patreons.
- Every patreon (starting at $1) gets 50% off
- >= 10$ patreons get it FREE
Just PM me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/znibbles
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share