Making a documentary film lets you introduce the world to facts they need to understand, people they should know, and truths that are important. It can also be one of the best ways to begin defining yourself and your work, even your ultimate objective is to produce narrative films and television series. Documentaries cost less than short films to produce, find distribution far more easily. That means they are a swift, cost-effective, meaningful, for you to discover your "voice" and find your audience.
To purchase these resources, just click I Want This, then provide payment information. In the confirmation email, click View Product.
- Making the 10K Feature Film or Documentary Video
- Sample Documentary Business Plan
- Sample Documentary Pitch Deck
- Workbook Producing a Profitable Documentary Workbook
- Workbook: How to Sell What Doesn't Exist
- Workbook 4 Options for Funding Your Projects Swiftly
- Why a documentary is often the best way for you to define yourself, yourself, and your work as a filmmaker.
- How to find documentary film ideas that have a built in audience, and how to choose topics and angles that give your work a unique edge.
- How to use documentaries to change hearts, minds, and behavior, support organizations you love, and increase donations from charity.
- Understanding the legal issues involved in telling true stories and the insurance that protects you and your distributors.
- How to add a huge amount of value to your project without significantly increasing your costs.
- Where to find locations, find help getting permits if required, etc.
- Step by step Instructions for budgeting, building, funding, and producing a documentary film.
- Ways to guarantee distribution for your project and how to market it effectively so it earns revenue and gives you the maximum positive exposure.
You can find more resources, face-to-face workshops, and online events to support filmmakers at NancyFultonMeetups.com.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share