Currently sold: 1647 copies
The Internet has created an age of infinite leverage. Anyone can reach thousands (if not millions) of people in a matter of months. But with easy access comes competition. So the question becomes: how do you build a successful blog in a world where millions of other people are trying to do the same thing?
In this guide, I will share everything I know about creating, writing, and scaling successful blogs and newsletters to millions of readers. You’ll learn:
- Why you can still start a successful blog in 2020.
- How to identify a niche and stand out.
- How to distribute your content seamlessly across dozens of channels, including a customizable distribution checklist.
- How to do SEO right (what I know best and what most people do wrong!), including case studies from both individuals and companies that have struck gold.
- What I've learned from running successful company blogs for years.
The book comes in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI (Kindle) formats. You'll also get access to 6 live AMA sessions with me and other readers, about the 6 major sections of the book. These start on September 23 and go until October 28. There will be 2 per week to accommodate for people on different timezones and all readers will get access to the recordings.
So...why learn from me?
PS: I founded my blog on the principles that there isn't enough quality content out there. If you're worried that this will be another sh**ty ebook and don't find it's worth your money when it drops, I will happily process a refund for you.
- My personal blog reached 400k+ pageviews and thousands of subscribers in its first year.
- I led a 30-person publications team and operated 6 technical blogs, which reached 600k+ email subscribers and millions of monthly readers.
- I currently work for the Hustle, one of the world's largest email newsletters. I've helped them create and scale their premium publication, Trends, to thousands of subscribers and millions in ARR.
If you're keen to learn, you can join over 1500 others that have pre-ordered the guide.
Pricing started at $10. Every 30 copies sold, the price increased by $5.
- SOLD: 30 copies @ $10
- SOLD: 30 copies @ $15
- SOLD: 30 copies @ $20
- SOLD: 30 copies @ $25
- SOLD: 1400+ copies @ $30
- PRICE UNTIL OCT 31: $30
- PRICE NOV 1: $50
The table of contents:
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support of an independent creator!
In addition to the files included, please read this document so that you get the most out of the product: http://bit.ly/dcr-welcome
In the above document, you can learn about which file format to use, how to join our community, and where you can find live session invites and recordings.
SEPT 24: Your personal monopoly
SEPT 30: Building your home
OCT 7: Distribution
OCT 14: Search Engine Optimization
OCT 21: Monetization
OCT 28: Extras
In the meantime, please feel free to join our community chat here! 👉 https://t.me/joinchat/IZhyDByxntiNSadmb2F2pg
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.