This ebook is $56 and it's 19 pages of content...WHAT THE HELL? That's expensive as shit....No it's actually not. Read on...
If you purchase this ebook, read it and put into practice the concepts/tips we're sharing you will close more leads, you will vet client lead faster and you will make more money. Period. The end. We guarantee it, if you don't like the book ask for a refund, we'll give it to you.
"Oh but I'm good at what I do, I'm a freelancer and this book is for someone else." No, shut your mouth and listen. If you have clients then this is short book is for you. Turn the tables on a client lead, this ebook shares how we landed leads who respected our opinions. You don't know sales, we do and here are the secrets.
History (Featuring Stacks of Money)
From 2007-2010 our company were building apps and billing clients full-time. The company billed over a million dollars annual each year. We landed almost all the leads that came in and sold off the project leads we didn't want to work on.
Have you ever given yourself an $80,000 end of year bonus? I have four times.
This short book outlines...
- Chapter 1: Unique Value Proposition - let's talk about how to make clients think "yes I will pay +$150/hr".
- Chapter 2: Vetting Sales Leads - learn how to spot a client lead who don't have $$$ to spend on your craftsmanship.
- Chapter 3: Using Email to Land Projects - are leads fizzling out? Here's how to land leads months later. This is a system, do it.
- Chapter 4: Selling a Global Team - don't have an office? Neither do we and clients love it.
- Chapter 5: Writing Sales Proposals - Are you landing 90% of the proposals you send? No, well you're messing something up. Stop that, here's what we did.
- Chapter 6: Ideal Client - stop taking on any client who emails you, learn what makes the client right for you.
Yes we could have written a longer ebook filled with fluff but you don't have time for that crap. Spend one hour reading this and become better at sales.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share