Learn Drupal 8 and 9 Migrations efficiently with practical examples. Our course distills years of experience into a series of video tutorials to help you leverage the Migrate API effectively! You will learn different migration concepts and how they work together through practical examples. Do you need to migrate data from CSV and JSON files? What about migrating into paragraphs or media entities? Are you having troubles updating previously migrated data? All of that and much more is covered. Along the way, we will give you tips for writing and executing migrations. We also explain how to debug migration when they fail.
Mauricio Dinarte is an experienced Drupal developer with years of experience on migrations projects. He also loves teaching and has presented over a dozen migration sessions and workshops in DrupalCamps and DrupalCons across America and Europe. In 2019, he wrote the 31 days of Drupal migration series which has received very positive feedback from the community.
The course is divided into three packages: basic, intermediate, and advanced. Feel free to purchase the one that best suits your needs. For more details on the course visit https://understanddrupal.com/migrations Also, subscribe to our mailing list for announcements on future articles, books, and courses. Below is a summary of the content of each package.
- Import data from CSV and JSON files.
- Learn to run migrations from the user interface and the command line with Drush.
- Transform the data to populate taxonomy, date, image, file, and address fields.
- Get content into (single value, non-nested) Paragraphs.
Retail Price: $200
- Get content into Media entities.
- Get content into multi value, nested Paragraphs.
- Migrate url aliases and metatags.
- Write a custom migration plugin.
Retail Price: $200
- Parse HTML with custom attributes into separate Drupal fields.
- Update previously migrated data.
- Dynamically modify migrations to avoid leaking API credentials.
- Debugging procedure and recommendations.
Retail Price: $200
- This includes the content of the basic, intermediate, and advanced packages for a reduced price.
- Additionally, you get a copy of the 31 days of migrations book.
Retail Price: $500
"Mauricio knows his stuff when it comes to migrations. He's taught lots of courses on the subject and I think you will find his course super valuable."
Lucas Hedding - Drupal's Migrate API co-maintainer
"Your training on migrations at @drupalconNA was one of the best trainings I have ever attended."
Kaleem Clarkson - Drupal front-end developer and expert site builder
"If you want to learn about the Migrate API in #Drupal, then you should sign up for @dinarcon's course! Mauricio and I both help out newbies on the migration channel in Drupal Slack. These days, I answer many questions by giving a link to his "31 days of Drupal migrations". This blog covers the basics and more, with links to working code. This series is a great resource for us all!"
Benji Fisher - Drupal's Migrate API co-maintainer
"I have never been in a training with so much professionalism and clear instruction as I was with Mauricio in the trainings he provided. I am amazed at how organized his presentation was, and how well he was able to cover the information. I will definitely be telling all of my colleagues. Thank you so much!"
Travis Butterfield - Web Site Technician at Arizona State University
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for learning with us! Visit https://understanddrupal.com/ for our latest articles, books, and courses.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.