Learn Drupal 8 and 9 Migrations efficiently with practical examples. Our course distills years of experience into a series of video tutorials to help you leverage the Migrate API effectively! You will learn different migration concepts and how they work together through practical examples. Do you need to migrate data from CSV and JSON files? What about migrating into paragraphs or media entities? Are you having troubles updating previously migrated data? All of that and much more is covered. Along the way, we will give you tips for writing and executing migrations. We also explain how to debug migration when they fail.
Mauricio Dinarte is an experienced Drupal developer with years of experience on migrations projects. He also loves teaching and has presented over a dozen migration sessions and workshops in DrupalCamps and DrupalCons across America and Europe. In 2019, he wrote the 31 days of Drupal migration series which has received very positive feedback from the community.
The course is divided into three packages: basic, intermediate, and advanced. Feel free to purchase the one that best suits your needs. At the moment, the course is on pre-sale. Grab it now for a discounted price. For more details on the course visit https://understanddrupal.com/migrations Also, subscribe to our mailing list for announcements on future articles, books, and courses. Below is a summary of the content of each package.
- Import data from CSV and JSON files.
- Learn to run migrations from the user interface and the command line with Drush.
- Transform the data to populate taxonomy, date, image, file, and address fields.
- Get content into (single value, non-nested) Paragraphs.
Release date: June 3, 2020
Pre-sale price: $100 (33% OFF) - Regular price: $150
- Everything in the basic package.
- Get content into Media entities.
- Get content into multi value, nested Paragraphs.
- Migrate url aliases and metatags.
- Write a custom migration plugin.
Release date: July 3, 2020
Pre-sale price: $200 (33% OFF) - Regular Price: $300
- Everything in the basic and intermediate packages.
- Parse HTML with custom attributes into separate Drupal fields.
- Update previously migrated data.
- Dynamically modify migrations to avoid leaking API credentials.
- Debugging procedure and recommendations.
Release date: August 3, 2020
Pre-sale price: $300 (33% OFF) - Regular price: $450
"Mauricio knows his stuff when it comes to migrations. He's taught lots of courses on the subject and I think you will find his course super valuable."
Lucas Hedding - Drupal's Migrate API co-maintainer
"Your training on migrations at @drupalconNA was one of the best trainings I have ever attended."
Kaleem Clarkson - Drupal front-end developer and expert site builder
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for supporting us! You will enjoy this course! Visit https://understanddrupal.com/ for our latest updates.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.