Level up your software development career with this book!
You will learn how to write faster code and ace technical jobs interviews questions. It provides many examples and illustrations to make the learning experience as smooth as possible.
- Fundamentals of Algorithms Analysis and examples for each
- Detailed Big-O notation cheat sheet
- Linear Data Structures: Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks, and Queues.
- Non-linear Data Structures: Trees, Binary Search Trees, Maps (Hash tables), Sets, Graphs
- Sorting Algorithms
- How would I apply these to my day-to-day work?As a programmer, we have to solve problems every day. The more tools and practice you have the better. This book helps you understand the tradeoffs among data structures and reason about algorithms performance.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.