The Diggity Duck Bundle is back! Last year we released a bundle of episodes of Duckfeed.tv shows to benefit charities and causes that we believe in. Together, you helped us raise $3,725.13, and this year we want to beat that.
This bundle features 13 episodes, totaling more than 14 hours of content. The base price for this bundle is $10, but we encourage you to pay what you can above that. Nothing goes to Gary, Kole, Duckfeed, or any of the hosts involved in the creation of these shows.
Let's meet the three charities we're helping out this year.
Here's what you'll get:
- Abject Suffering: Gary and Kole talk about The Immortal, a gory and hatefully difficult action RPG for the PC and Sega Genesis.
- Adaptation Decay: Gary and Kole talk about a few episodes of Captain N: The Game Master, the cheesy Nintendo cartoon from the 1980s.
- Bonfireside Chat: Richard Pilbeam joins Gary and Kole to talk about all of the cut content that the Bloodborne community has managed to dig up.
- Bonfireside Chat: What? Another one!? Gary and Kole offer their reactions to the E3 2018 trailer for FromSoft's new game, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice.
- Days of Future Cast: Jeremy and Gary talk about the execrable X-Men anime.
- Everything to Guppy: Will and Gary pitch their ideas for hypothetical new Sin Modes for The Binding of Isaac, so Greed won't get so lonely.
- File Under Water: Gary and Kole bring back their R.E.M. show to talk about the 25th anniversary re-release of Automatic for the People, with all of its revealing demos and b-sides.
- The Level: Ben, Dennis, and Jala join Kole to talk about PlayDead's 2016 indie darling INSIDE.
- Monster in My Podcast: Gary and Kole talk about Monstrous Arcana: The Illithiad, another book from the same series as I, Tyrant. Learn how Illithids are big deluded jerks just like all of us!
- Radio Free Mid-World: Evan Thorne joins Kole to talk about 1922, the Stephen King novella that was recently turned into an excellent Netflix original movie.
- Teenage Dirtbags: Brayton and Gary talk about the video for "Close Your Eyes (and Count to Fuck)" by Run the Jewels, featuring Zack de la Rocha.
- Those Damn Ross Kids: Following last year's special topics episode about Sex, Kris and Kole set their sights on Fast Food.
- Watch Out for Fireballs!: For the capstone of the bundle, Gary and Kole talk about Faxanadu, the mysterious side scrolling action RPG for the NES.
Gary and Kole would like to thank everyone who helped make last year's Diggity Duck Bundle a success. Additionally, we want to extend an extra special thanks to Brayton Cameron, Dennis Furia, Evan Thorne, Jala Prendes, Jeremy Greer, Kris Ross, and Richard Pilbeam.